52 Posts to Share on Your Facebook Page for a High Reach
Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
Creating and finding Facebook posts with a high reach is one of the top concerns for bloggers and influencers. Last year I started keeping track of which posts on my Facebook page had a reach of 1,000 people or more and then I wrote a blog post about it. Since that post was a hit, my friend Aprille asked if I could do another one for this year too.
While my audience may be a bit different than yours, the links are separated into different categories so there is something for everyone. Enjoy!
High Reach Posts for Facebook
- If Wedding Vows Were Honest THIS is What They’d Say
- 7 Practical Ways You Can Bless Your Husband
- Top 10 Things to do for Your Husband in 10 Just Minutes
- Break the Dinner and a Movie Date Cycle: 7 Unique Dates
- This is Our Love Story (And Maybe Yours Too)
- 5 Things I Learned in Marriage Counseling
- 7 Things Every Christian Wife Needs to Know About Sex
- Beware of Quicksand: How One Stranger’s Comment Changed my Marriage Forever
- Don’t Give Up on Your Marriage
- 40 Pieces of Marriage Advice From Over 30 Different Spouses
- 3 Ways to Create Your “Happily Ever After” Once Life Happens
- 8 Apps to Help Make Your Marriage Even Better
Parenting & Family
- Why my Family Doesn’t Ever do Sleepovers
- Calming Homemade Bubble Bath for Kids
- Dear Sweet Mom Who Feels Like She is Failing
- What Moms are Hiding From Each Other on Facebook
- Did I Love You Enough Today?
- A Prayer for the Men Who Will Marry Our Daughters
- What We Mean When We Say We Need a Break
- The Night Before School: To Do List
- Planning Your Child’s First Playdate
- 4 Reasons Why Developmental Milestones are Important
- 60+ Facebook Groups for Special Needs Families
- A Love Letter From to my Neurotypical Husband, From Your Autistic Wife
- 12 Things You Need to Know When Your Child is in the Hospital
- Why my Child Doesn’t Look Like They Have special Needs
- Here’s How an Anxiety Disorder is Different From Everyday Anxiety
- Living With Anxiety: I do Not Think it Means What You Think it Means
- Why Early Intervention is the Best Thing You can do For Your Child
- Young and in the Military: Saving Money
- PTSD: What Military Families Need to Know
- The Deployment Dare
- 9 Things to Consider When Deciding to Leave On or Off Base
- Dear Civilians: What You Need to Know About Military Homecomings and Reintegration
- An Open Letter to the Military Bride Who Will Where my Wedding Gown
- Why You Shouldn’t Judge a Military Spouse During Deployment
- Dear Deployment: Until we Meet Again, Jessica
- 8 Free Retreats For Military Families and Veterans
- 24 Dump Dinners You Can Make in a Crock Pot
- Creamy Vegetarian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Cinnamon Sugar Pecans
- Loaded Chicken and Potatoes
- Sparkling Apple Crisp
- Why You Should Read Your Friend’s Blog
- Why Scheduling Your Social Media is the Best Thing You Will Ever do
- 75 Tailwind Tribes You Need to Join today!
- 15 Powerful Ways to Show Gratitude for Others
- On the Day I Die
- You are More Than Just a Facebook Post
- 6 Things Moms Need to Know Before Starting a Business
What about YOU? Do you keep track of your high reach posts? What are some of your favorites?
What an awesome list! And what an honor to be among them. Thank you for putting this together Kathryn. I will be referring back to this list many times. Blessings to you, my friend!
Thank you so much for these! I’m working on growing my Facebook page. A lot of these look fabulous too!
They really are! There are so many great blogs to share from. I am adding yours to my list too!
Thanks so much for including my article, “Dear Sweet Mom Who Feels Like She is Failing.” I appreciate it greatly.
Of course! I love your blog. <3
Thank you for including my Creamy Vegetarian Chicken Noodle Soup in your amazing list!!
Of course! 🙂