Deployment is a journey. What will yours be like?
No goodbye is ever easy, but this – this was a lot harder than I ever anticipated. And you know what the ironic thing is? Saying goodbye wasn’t even the hardest part. Letting go and watching him walk away: that was the hardest part.
Deployment is an uncertain time filled with many fears. You may wonder how you will get through each day, how you will cope, and what you will do during this time. The fears and worries can be endless. But the journey doesn’t have to be intimidating. You too, can learn to step forward with confidence and experience hope, joy, and encouragement in deployment.
Journey Through Deployment: Stepping Forward with Confidence During Military Separations is filled with:
- Tips for preparing yourself and your family for deployment.
- Hope and encouragement to get you through deployment.
- A section for civilians to learn what military life is like.
- Tips for preparing yourself and your family for reintegration.
- Stories, lessons, and journeys of other military spouses just like you!
This is a journey you were meant to take. Don’t let deployment intimidate you; learn to step forward with confidence. Remember: you are not alone. The challenges in this journey may be waiting to dishearten you, but you can and will overcome them and experience hope and encouragement on the road ahead.
Available for Purchase at: