Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
One of the biggest things right now in the blogging world is finding good, well-written posts for your Facebook page that a have high reach.
I decided to test this out a little bit on my own and started a private Pinterest board for pinning posts that had a high reach on my blog’s Facebook page. Each post that had a reach of at least 1,000 or more was pinned to that board.
I am so glad I did that because now I can see what types of posts do well on my page. I plan on cycling back through these posts and re-posting them on Facebook. Since I know they already got a high reach, I know they will do well again.
Since I’ve been keeping track of these posts, I thought I would share them all with you as well. While my audience may be a bit different than yours, a lot of these posts should still do really well on other Facebook pages too. Just find your niche below and share away!
26 Posts for Your Facebook Page:
- Why Church People Need to Start Being Nice to Each Other
- I Don’t Want to be a “Christian”
- Why I’m Afraid to go to Church
- 6 Reason Why Women May be Leaving Your Church
- PPROM, Faith, and a Miracle: Elaina’s Story
- Do You Fit the Profile of the Average Christian Woman?
- Dear Kids’ Church Worker
- Mom Goggles
- Dear Children: Let me Explain This Thing Called Summer
- What we Moms are Actually Doing When we Pull out our Smartphones
- Are You Lonely, Mama?
- Why Millennial Moms are so Tired
- I’m Terrible at Being a Stay at Home Mom
- Why French Kids Eat Normal Foods, Behave Themselves, and Sleep all Night
- Sex: The One Chore no Wife Should Ever do
- To My Husband in this Weird Phase of Marriage: Let’s See it Through
- 10 Things a Hurting Husband Needs From His Wife
- 5 Reasons Why I ask for my Husband’s Permission
- Letting Go of the Need for a Diagnosis
- Is it Behavior or Sensory? Sensory Behavior Checklist
- What I Would Tell the Other Kids
- What Special Needs Moms Need to Hear From Their Husbands
- A Letter to Those Affected by my Anxiety
- How to Prevent Stomach Flu – Grape Juice is the Trick
- To the Friends I Don’t Talk to Anymore
- Why You Never Have to Write me a Thank-You Note
Image created by ashleyelladesign.com