Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
I love quiche. I always have, but I have never ever made my own quiche. I have always had the pleasure of tasting a friend’s quiche or eating the ones cooked from a box in the frozen food aisle.
Awhile back, a friend on Facebook posted about making a homemade crustless quiche and I thought it sounded so easy and delicious I would have to try it! I saved several recipes on Pinterest and this past week started looking through them. Instead of following just one recipe, I kind of made my own from several of the recipes I looked at. It turned out delicious!
We ate this broccoli-bacon quiche for dinner, but I am sure you could eat this at any meal and it would still be good. This quiche is filled with delicious flavor and a little love too, enjoy!
- Small package of frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup of onion
- 6 slices of bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder
- 9 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (your choice, I used Colby)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a pan of water to a boil and boil frozen broccoli florets for 3 minutes.
- Drain the broccoli well, and dry with paper towels.
- While broccoli is trying, chop up onion and fry bacon.
- After bacon is fried, cut into small pieces and set aside with onion.
- Take dry broccoli and chop into small pieces. (I used my chopper from Pampered Chef). Set aside.
- In a bowl, crack your 9 eggs.
- Add the milk.
- Beat the egg and milk mixture on low until mixed.
- Add the spices to taste.
- Add the cheese and stir well.
- Add onion, broccoli, and bacon and stir well.
- Pour into a 9x9 baking pan and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for an hour.
- To test if it is done, touch the top, and if it springs back, then it is ready to eat!