Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
Those that know me know that I just adore Valentine’s Day! With Valentine’s Day literally right around the corner (ahem, tomorrow for those that might have forgot!), I have been seeing so many fun and new Valentine’s Day projects, crafts, recipes and more!
My friend Patricia posted a picture of these amazing and creative brownie bites, and when I asked her where she got the recipe, she told me she created them herself! After begging permission to blog about them and share them with all my lovely readers, she kindly consented.
Brownie Bites Recipe:
What You Need:
- Brownie Box Mix
- Valentine’s Day Sprinkles
How to Make:
- Prepare your brownies according to the directions on the box.
- Before baking, add sprinkles all over brownies.
- Bake according to box directions.
- When cooled, use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out the hearts.
- Serve and Enjoy! One pan makes about approx. 36 brownie bites.
Tip: The instructions say to bake for 28-31 minutes, but check after about 25-26 minutes to see if it’s done. The time really depends on your oven. Mine was done in 26 minutes.
You could send these brownie bites to school for your child to share with his class, send to work for your husband to share with his co-workers, share with your neighbors, or just keep them to yourself! Hope you enjoy and have a lovely Valentine’s Day!