Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
Last month, Yankee Candle launched a new limited edition collection of candles. Now, I don’t know about you, but I just love candles and Yankee Candles are some of my favorites!
New Yankee Candle Collection: Homefront Girl
In honor of Memorial Day and in honor of our country’s military, Yankee Candle introduced the collection: Homefront Girl.
With every candle purchased from this collection, Yankee Candle will donate $1.00 to Homes for Our Troops, “A nonprofit organization that builds specially adapted, mortgage-free homes nationwide for severely injured veterans from the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.”
Who is the Homefront Girl?
She is a wife, a mother, grandmother, aunt sister, fiancee, girlfriend or friend. She is anyone who has ever loved someone serving in our military and ‘shared her hero with the rest of the world.'” – homefrontgirl.com
The Homefront Girl Collection
Fragrances in the Homefront Girl collection include:
- Give Thanks For Heroes That Never Stop Giving: Fair Winds. A wish for your loved one’s safe journey is reflected in the refreshing scent of a gentle sea breeze.
- Gratitude Never Out of Style: Watermelon Splash. This cool Independence Day favorite is a reminder of bold American spirit.
- Love My Hero: Coconut Kisses. Warm and sweet, this delicious blend of coconut and caramel is a hint of what awaits when your hero comes home.
- Not For Glory, Always For Country: Break of Day. Bright and fresh, like morning dew, it’s like the new hope each day brings.
- Support Our Troops: Hidden Leaves. The scent of flowers and sunshine recalls a secret garden of the heart where fond memories of your hero bloom.
Yankee Candle Giveaway
Head to the the Yankee Candle website and leave a comment with what candle from the Homefront Girl collection you would love to have then enter to win one for yourself below. Giveaway ends June 13th, 2015 and the winer will be contacted by email.
This post was written in sponsorship with Yankee Candle. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this piece are all my own.