Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
After Pinterest, Facebook is my number one traffic source. Sure, I have my a Facebook page for my blog, but I really think a lot of my traffic has increased when I started joining tons of blogging Facebook groups.
These groups are great for networking, sharing your blog posts and social media channels, and for asking questions and learning from other bloggers. There is so much you can learn from others when it comes to blogging and I love being able to network through these blogging groups!
Want more followers? Join a blogging group! Want to learn more about blogging and social media from pro-bloggers? Join a blogging group! Want to grow your online blog and business? Join a blogging group!
Facebook Groups That Every Blogger Should Join!
- Pinterest Promotions for Bloggers
- Kid Blog Share
- Mil-Blogging Buddies
- Bloggers 2 Brands
- Christian MilSpouse Bloggers
- Blogger 2 Business
- Courage to Earn
- Virtual Assistants for Bloggers
- Pinterest Superstars
- Blog Elevated Community
- The Blog Loft
- Blog Engagement/Promotion Group
- The Blogger Life
- The SITS Girls Facebook Group
- Blog and Business: Moms Who do it All
- Christian Women Bloggers Network
- Blog Giveaways – List Yours Here!
- Family Christian Bloggers
- Mommyhood Media Bloggers
- E-Course Development: Support and Resources
- SITS Authors
- Instagram Fabulous
- Christian Women Blogs
- Grow Your Blog
- Christian Bloggers Network
- Blogger’s Community
- Blogger Resources & Opps
- Blogger Perks
- Pinterest Collaborative Boards
- Social Media Network Group
- Bloggers Sharing Links for Roundups
- Blogging Boost
- Food Bloggers Central
- Bloggers United
What blogging Facebook groups are you on? Any I missed?