Disclosure Policy & More
Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
On this blog, I strive to be honest with all my readers. I love sharing opinions of things I love, but even though I may receive compensation and products for review, advertisement or giveaway, my opinions and findings will always be honest and sincere. The compensation I may receive will not affect the ads, reviews, or posts made on this site. I am very excited for the opportunity to share and give away quality products to my readers.
Product Reviews & Giveaways:
If you have a product that you would like me to review or give away on this blog, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I ask that your product be family-friendly, and I maintain the right to choose not to review a product on my blog. If the product t is something I cannot honestly write a positive review about, I will notify you to determine whether or not my review will be posted. I would like to provide positive feedback to my readers and also would not want to harm the reputation of your company.
Reviews and giveaways will include:
- A short write-up about your company and also the product.
- Photos of the product being reviewed or given away (please send me a photo, or let me know if I can take one from your website.)
- The product/company website, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Anything else you may want in the post (please specify in your email.)
- Giveaways will be hosted using Rafflecopter and winners will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter.
Entering a Giveaway:
Entering a giveaway on Singing Through the Rain means you are agreeing to abide by these rules:
- Entry is through Rafflecopter, unless otherwise noted. Commenting does not enter you to win.
- Winners are randomly chosen through Rafflecopter and will be emailed after the end of the contest. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not, a new winner will be chosen and the first winner will lose the right to their prize.
- Please allow up to six weeks to receive your prize. If you do not receive your prize after that, let me know and I will check with the sponsor.
- If a sponsor fails to send a prize, I cannot be held responsible.
- By entering a contest, you agree to release me – Singing Through the Rain of any liability.
This policy is valid from September 29, 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. For questions about this blog, please contact Kathryn at: email@example.com.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
In accordance with recent FTC regulations, I am notifying you that some or all of the links contained on this blog could result in the payment of an affiliate commission to the owner of this blog. If you see a link, you should assume that it may result in the owner of this blog earning some money.
In addition to other companies, Singing Through the Rain is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to disclosurepolicy.org