Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
When I think of July 4th, I think about our country’s independence. I think about the grilling that we’ll do with friends, the fireworks we’ll see, and all the summer fun we’ll have. But the best thing about July 4th is all the decorating we can do with our flag’s colors.
There are so many creative ideas out there for home decor and I picked a few of my top favorites that I hope to include in my July 4th celebration this year and next.
Pledge of Allegiance Garden Flag
The first piece of outdoor decor is a gorgeous garden flag from flagology.com. I received this beautiful garden flag to review and while I don’t have a garden, I do have plenty of room in front of my house to decorate.
Flagology sells high-quality custom garden flags, house flags, and doormats and they’re all printed in the United States! Their flags and doormats are highly customizable—you can upload your own photo to make a flag or you can use one of their templates to create your own design.
I picked the Pledge of Allegiance Flag because of how beautiful it looked online. I was not disappointed when I received it in the mail. I love the how the Pledge of Allegiance is written in script and how the flag flows when it is hung. The fabric indicates that it will last a long time even through the crazy Colorado weather we have here.
Now you can enter to win your own Flagology flag! Read the directions below to enter:
Win a Custom Garden Flag with Flagology!
Don’t want to wait? Use code: sing15 for 15% off a Flagology purchase through August 15, 2016 (does not include Create4Me or accessories).
July 4th Outdoor Decor Ideas
- Painted Lawn Stars – One of my favorite ideas. It’s easy, looks great, and you can include the whole family in it.
- 4th of July Crate – I totally want to make this someday!
- Easy Patriotic Luminaries – A gorgeous way to light the way to your home.
- Fourth of July DIY Pool & Garden Orbs – How fun are these!?
Patriotic Bandana Wreath – Love this beautiful patriotic wreath that’s sure to be a hit for many years to come.
- Burlap Flag Pillow – I absolutely have to have these on my front porch!
- Fourth of July Painted Trees – A beautiful way to share your love and patriotism.
- Red, White, and Blue Hay Bales – An easy and elegant way to decorate your yard or porch.
- American Flag Crib Rails – Unique and very creative decoration.
USA Map – This creative door hanging and DIY project is a beautiful way to display your love for the USA!
- Patriotic Picnic Table – A fun project you can do together as a family and have for years to come.
- Paper Star Lights Garland – These beautiful paper stars are sure to be a hit at your next Independence Day party!
- Rustic Flag Door Hanger – This beautiful door hanger can be used indoors or outdoors and is beautiful enough to be used all year long.
- Basket Full of Flags – So simple and yet, so perfect. my idea – target or dollar store flags all over the yard.
What about YOU? What is your favorite outdoor decor for July 4th?
This post was sponsored by Flagology. All opinions are my own. All contributor photos were used with permission.