Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
I have never made monkey bread before. I am pretty sure I have never even eaten monkey bread before. But the other night I both made and ate the best monkey bread EVER. I may be a little biased.
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 (7.5 oz) cans of buttermilk biscuits ( I used Pillsbury brand).
- 6 Tbl. of butter, melted.
- 3 gloves of garlic or 1/4 tsp of garlic powder for each clove (I used garlic powder).
- 2 Tbl. of dried parsley flakes.
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese plus 2 Tbl. to sprinkle on top.
How to Make:
1. Cut the raw biscuits into 4 pieces, place in a bowl and set aside.
2. In another bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together and pour of the biscuit pieces.
3. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin and put 6-7 pieces of biscuit in each cup.
4. Sprinkle the remaining 2 Tbl. of Parmesan cheese of the top of each cup.
5. Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes depending on your oven.
Recipe From: Eat Cake For Dinner
To see more of my recipes click: My Recipe List