Garlic-Parmesan Monkey Breads
Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
I have never made monkey bread before. I am pretty sure I have never even eaten monkey bread before. But the other night I both made and ate the best monkey bread EVER. I may be a little biased.
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 (7.5 oz) cans of buttermilk biscuits ( I used Pillsbury brand).
- 6 Tbl. of butter, melted.
- 3 gloves of garlic or 1/4 tsp of garlic powder for each clove (I used garlic powder).
- 2 Tbl. of dried parsley flakes.
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese plus 2 Tbl. to sprinkle on top.
How to Make:
1. Cut the raw biscuits into 4 pieces, place in a bowl and set aside.
2. In another bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together and pour of the biscuit pieces.
3. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin and put 6-7 pieces of biscuit in each cup.
4. Sprinkle the remaining 2 Tbl. of Parmesan cheese of the top of each cup.
5. Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes depending on your oven.
Recipe From: Eat Cake For Dinner
To see more of my recipes click: My Recipe List
These look amazing and easy!! I may just have to have these for dinner tonight!! Thanks for sharing! Found you through SitsGirls Saturday Sharefest!
I am definitely going to be trying this one! Thanks!
That does look delicious!
Visiting from SITS.
New to your blog! I love it! Blessings to you!!!
Thank you! 🙂 Glad to have you here!
I really wish that my monitor was scratch and sniff! These look amazing. I’m looking forward to trying them very soon!
Haha that would be awesome! Thanks let me know how they turn out!
Thank you for linking this recipe at Link-up Party #5: Hop to my blog Monday at KCS!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Yum! These look delicious!
They are yummy and so easy to make! Hope you get a chance to try them. 🙂