Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
It’s Military Spouse Appreciation Day and I would like to say thank you to all my fellow military wives for what you do.You inspire me! In honor of Military Spouse Appreciation Day, Wives of Faith is having a weekend-long blog carnival, where you can win prizes and such. Today’s topic is:
11 Reasons in 2011 Why You Love Being a Military Spouse
1. I love the stability of his job.
2. I love having so much patriotic pride.
3. I love that I have made so many friends.
4. I love that other military families are like family.
5. I love seeing my husband in uniform every day!
6. I love all the strong military wives I have met, they inspire me.
7. I love all the benefits we get. Example: military discounts, health benefits, etc.
8. I love being a part of the 1% who are military families.
9. I love that my husband likes being in the military, and for the most part enjoys his job.
10. I love that with the military you can travel around the world!
11. I love being able to live on base.