Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
I love cooking and I’m always looking for new recipes to make for my husband and me for dinner. Since we both love chicken, quick and easy dinners with chicken as the base are our go-to for week-night dinners.
I recently came across a recipe for Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Chicken and I just had to try it! After eating it, my husband and I both decided to add this creamy, delicious recipe to our meal plan rotation.
See Also: Enjoy 3 Free Meals with Home Chef!
Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Chicken is a creamy blend of cream cheese, chicken broth, and cream of chicken soup mixed with a little kick of Italian spices! I served it with mashed potatoes, but it could be served with rice or other veggies on the side.
Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
- 3 lbs of chicken breasts
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (divided)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped (or 1/4 tsp of garlic powder)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Place chicken breasts (frozen or thawed) in crock pot and sprinkle the package of Italian seasoning all over chicken.
- Pour 2 tablespoons melted butter over the chicken and then cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- An hour before it's ready, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan and saute onion and garlic together. Add the Cream of Chicken Soup, cream cheese, and chicken broth to the pan and stir until it's smooth.
- Add the mixture to crock pot and cook on low for another hour.
What about YOU? Is this a recipe you would try?
To view more recipes on Singing Through the Rain, see my recipe list!