Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
I am so excited to tell you about a new snack food that is not only delicious, but also healthy! I had never heard about these veggie snack chips from Green Giant until I was asked to review them. I was excited about it because not only are we always looking for new foods to try as a family, but we are also looking for snack foods that are healthy and do not cost a lot.
The flavors we received are Green Giant‘s newest flavors:
- Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips in Garden Ranch
- Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips in Barbecue
The Garden Ranch chips was the first bag I opened and I was really surprised by how much flavor they had. It basically tasted like a healthy version of ranch Doritos! The problem was, once I had one I had to have another one… and another, and another one. They were so good that they were hard to put down!
A few days later I decided to open the barbecue flavored chips, and oh man with just the right spice to the flavor these became my favorite out of the two bags! I am usually not big on barbecue flavored foods, but these just had a great flavor.
I think these chips are perfect by themselves, but here are a few serving ideas as well:
- Dip in hummus. Hummus is a very healthy dip and goes perfect with chips. Get some garlic hummus and dip the veggie snack chips in and you have a yummy healthy snack for your day!
- Send them in your kid’s lunch box. Packing your child’s lunch for school? Throw some of these veggie snack chips in a sandwich bag as a healthy alternative to regular chips.
- Offer to guests. Having company over soon? Pour the veggie chips in a bowl and let them try several of the delicious flavors. They are sure to be a hit!
I had several friends over during the time I was reviewing these chips, and all of them agreed that the chips were delicious. My sister-in-law and I couldn’t stop eating them, and at one point she did not want to share them with me! These are something that I would definitely purchase in the future, and share with my family.
These chips did not last long in my house as my friends helped me eat them and I am 25 weeks pregnant and always snacking. As you can see in the photo below, the bags are pretty much empty! I hope you get a chance to try them soon.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.