Chicken Cordon Bleu Ranch Wraps with Parmesan Pita Chips
Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
My family has been on a quest to eat healthier lately, and I came across these two recipes that seemed to have a little bit of a healthier edge than what we usually eat. I mean wraps are healthy right? Pita chips have got to be better than regular potato chips right? I think so.
I am a huge fan of wraps and sandwiches, my husband not so much. But when I saw these Chicken Cordon Bleu Ranch Wraps, I thought this would be the perfect recipe because I love wraps, and my husband just loves Chicken Cordon Bleu. I have to say, I was right. It was quite a hit with my husband, sister-in-law and myself.
I am one of those people that just has to have a few chips with any type of sandwich or wrap I eat. I was searching for something crunchy to go with these wraps, but looking for a healthier alternative and I found these Parmesan Pita Chips. My husband didn’t care for them – I think he was expecting something a bit different, but my sister-in-law and I loved them! They have just the right taste of flavor, without all the salt.
The preparation time was very easy for these two recipes, I bought a rotisserie chicken to help make things easier and it definitely made the preparation a lot faster. If you are looking for an easy, but healthier alternative for dinner or for lunch, definitely check these recipes out. I know I will be making these again for my family very soon!
- 2-3 cooked and shredded chicken breasts OR use a rotisserie chicken to save time.
- 3 handfuls of fresh washed spinach, chopped
- 8 slices of chopped ham
- 3/4 cup shredded low fat Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 pack of large tortillas
- 1. Shred your chicken or take the pieces of a rotisserie chicken and set aside.
- 2. Chop up and spinach and ham and set aside.
- 3. Put chicken, cheese, spinach and ham in separate bowls.
- 4. Warm your tortillas in the microwave for about 25 seconds to soften them.
- 5. Divide your chicken, spinach, ham and cheese evenly between your tortillas and top with ranch dressing.
- 5. Roll wrap together and cut in half.
Parmesan Pita Chips
- 2 tablespoons of Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (Italian Blend)
- 4 (6 inch) whole wheat or white pita bread
- Olive oil
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
How to Make:
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Lightly brush the back and front of each whole pita bread with olive oil. You want just a light touch, you don’t want them to be soaked.
3. Combine the Mrs. Dash Italian seasoning mix and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
4. Sprinkle evenly over pita rounds and cut each into 6 triangles.
5. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 5-6 minutes.
6. Remove when they are a light brown color and let cool.
You can serve these with dip, hummus, or just eat them alone!
Yum. My honey loves Chicken Cordon Blue’s maybe he will give this a try. Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday.
No problem, I hope he likes it!! 🙂
This looks delicious! It’s going on my menu for next week.