Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
Well it’s that time of the year again… Yup my birthday. Seems it really snuck up on me this year too! Don’t really have anything special planned for today, but thought that just for fun I would give you 26 random facts about myself. Believe it or not, it was hard to come up with ones I hadn’t already used in my 32 Random Facts Your Probably Never Knew About Me post. But hard or not here they are. Enjoy!
1. My favorite chore is vacuuming.
2. My favorite food is corned beef brisket.
3. I love country music.
4. I love Florida so much I like to claim it as my home.
5. I recently joined the choir at my church.
6. My husband and I met at college.
7. I grew up in and am from New Hampshire.
8. My husband and I honeymooned on a cruise headed to Cozumel, Mexico.
9. My dream vacation would be to Ireland.
10. I am obsessed with anything Irish, Celtic or Scottish.
11. Growing up, I would tan so well and so much during the summer that people didn’t even recognize me.
12. I love yoga.
13. I love driving. I got my license only a few weeks after I turned 16.
14. I was only born with two wisdom teeth.
15. My brother almost died by drowning when he was 4 years old.
16. I love date nights.
17. I do not like chocolate ice cream. Yuck!
18. I’m a city and suburbs kind of girl.
19. My best friend’s name growing up was “Bethany.”
20. I love black olives and can eat a whole can by myself.
21. I spent a lot of summers at Cape Cod growing up.
22. I loved writing papers in college.
23. I’ve been pulled over by the cops 3 times for speeding and never gotten a ticket.
24. I pretty much live in flip-flops all year long.
25. I am obsessed with Cherry Garcia Ice cream.
26. I do not like cheesecake.