Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
1. I am thankful for my husband. He has been there for me through everything, and is my best friend. He loves me unconditionally, and even though he is not perfect, he is the perfect one for me!
2. I am thankful for my family. No family is perfect, but I have two great brothers, a mother and father who love me, wonderful in-law’s who I adore, and two awesome sister-in-law’s who totally make up for not having real sisters!
3. I am thankful for all those who are serving in the military and the sacrifices that they and their family make. Having a husband in the Air Force, made me realize all that military families go through and the sacrifices they make, especially when they have a loved one deployed. God Bless them.
4. I am thankful for friends. Even though I have moved several times, it has been nice to find good friends no matter where I go.
5. I am thankful for this baby God has given me. I am so glad that God has blessed with another baby after our first miscarriage, and I cannot wait to meet this little life!
There are so many things God has blessed me with, that I probably could not even name them all, but these are my top 5!