Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
I’ve been super excited to write this post because I just love to help other bloggers! I wasn’t able to post my income from last year, but so far this year I have more than tripled my blog income and have exceeded my personal goal of earning $10,000 by the end of 2015.
Instead, I have made that goal in the first 6 months of this year and I am excited to share how I did it and how other bloggers just like me can do the same. If you are curious as to how I make money with my blog and which sites I use to make money, then this post is for you!
- My Recipe Magic – This didn’t make me much money, but I worked with them for a few years posting my recipes and getting paid for bringing views to their site. Sadly, they stopped this program last month and do not pay for views anymore. – $8.90
- Ahalogy – Ahalogy is a Pinterest scheduler that used to pay you for the amount of Pinterest views you brought in. They discontinued this program as well a few months ago, but their scheduler is still up and running and is one of my favorite Pinterest schedulers! – $280.01
- Amazon Associates – I can make a lot more with Amazon Associates when I put in the time and work into it, but I do love this program because it can be a real passive way to make income. Use the affiliate links in your blog, on social media, or open up an affiliate store and get people to shop there. No matter how you do it there is a lot of potential with this program. – $292.17
- Apple/iTunes – Talking about iphone apps on my blog has been profitable and makes me money several times a year. If you blog a lot about technology or have a lot of posts with app suggestions, this is a great program to become apart of. – $19.60
- Blog Ads – This income comes from ad space sold on my site from various other businesses and bloggers. I love working with these people and love offering space on my blog to help others. – $239.15
- Google Adsense – “Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows bloggers in the Google Network to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience.” A lot of bloggers say they don’t make good money from this, but you really can do well with Google Adsense and I feel like I have the numbers to prove that. – $1,987.51
- Pad Squad – Pad Squad is similar to Google Adsense. The only difference is that it is for mobile optimization and advertising. Pad squad sets up the mobile version of your site for free and then places ads through the mobile version that are targeted toward your content and audience. I LOVE pad squad. It’s one of my favorite forms of income and the number here is only a small portion of what I’ve earned so far this year because payments are 60 days behind. – $2,169.63
- E-book – This includes books that were sold through Amazon Kindle and through Nook from Barnes and Noble. – $93.22
- Mom’s Affiliate – Mom’s Affiliate is a great site that offers all kinds of campaigns for bloggers. I prefer to only do sponsored posts from them and have written two for several companies so far. This site is my newest favorite to find sponsored posts from. – $225.00
- Post Joint – This is a newer website that I have found and so far I have only received three offers and accepted one. People will write articles and offer to have them published on your site. You can do it for free or send back the offer with the amount of money you want for publishing it. – $47.75
- Personal – This income is from people who have emailed me personally asking me to write a sponsored post for them. – $48.25
Social Media Shares
- This is income made from various people and businesses who pay to have their website or products promoted on my social media channels. – $136.35
- Clever Girls – Clever girls is one of my favorite ways for making some extra money. They are kind of like a contractor where they get opportunities from big businesses, and then I apply to participate. If I am picked for the campaign (sponsored post, social media shares, twitter parties, etc), I earn money. I have been working with them for years and I love how they work! – $80.00
- IZEA – I love IZEA because they list out all the opportunities and campaigns and you just scroll through and bid on what you want to participate in. I’ve done a ton of Twitter shares with them, several sponsored posts, and even some Instagram posts. – $355.88
- MSB – MSB stands for Military Spouse Bloggers and I am loving working with MSB New Media this year. If you are a military spouse blogger go ahead and join now! – $177.72
- Fiverr – Fiverr has been a big source of income for me. I am able to offer services on there and work at my own pace on my own time. I have slowed down with Fiverr however, because I wanted to be able to offer these services on my blog. If you’re thinking about joining Fiverr to make money, check out my post: How to Use and Make Money With Fiverr. – $1,256.00
- Personal Services – This is money made from services I offer on my website including: SEO services, social media coaching and management, blog and blog monetization coaching, and lots more! – $1,640.00
There are a few things left in the month of June, that I will get paid for soon that aren’t included here. Altogether, it will total about $10,000 or more for the past 6 months. Please let me know if you have any questions, I would love to help you out!
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links and are shared because I love and support these companies.