Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
Excited to share with you another care package idea submitted by my friend Patricia! She is very crafty and I love that she comes up with these ideas on her own.
Rise & Shine Care Package:
What You Need:
- 1 Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box (free from the post-office)
- 4 yellow sheets of construction paper (cut to fit each side of the box and taped down)
- Black letters found at Dollar Tree
- Patriotic stickers, photos, and anything else you want to use to decorate the box with!
What’s in the Box:
- A variety of mini cereals
- Special K Breakfast Shakes
- Honey Nut Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal bars
- Special K plastic reusable bowl and spoon
- Quaker Cinnamon Swirl Instant Oatmeal
- Borden Fat Free Skim Milk (It comes in a purple carton and does not need to be refrigerated until after opening. It can be found in the cereal aisle).
- Oral-B Pulsar toothbrush
The Rise and Shine Care Package idea was made and submitted by Patricia:
Hello! My name is Patricia Brandon, and I have been married to my wonderful husband for a little over 4 years. We are currently going through our first deployment, and I love creating and sending personalized care packages for him. I hope you enjoy this one!