Note: I may earn money or products from the companies, products, or links mentioned in this post.
I’m excited to be co-hosting (with some fabulous ladies, I might add) a fun Saturday link-up for those who just love pinterest! And if you love it as much as I do, then you are not going to want to miss out on this link-up!
My favorite pins from last week’s party were these three:
1. Follow myself and the 5 other co-hosts on Pinterest. – This link up is being hosted on eight blogs!! That means eight times the exposure for you and your pins! If you link a pin on one of our blogs it will show up on all eight blogs!
2. Put this Button somewhere on Your Site – On your posts, in your side bar or on a link party page. Your choice!
3. Link-Up One of Your Pins – Link up the PIN not the Post. This is the easiest way for all of us to go and re-pin you which will mean more traffic to your post, this way you can also control which image is getting extra attention on a post that may have multiple pin-able images.
Please keep it family-friendly, but other than that, any type of pin is welcome!
4. Hop Around & Do Some Pinning – This works best when we all hop around and re-pin from each other’s links! Don’t be shy, share the pinning love!
5. NEW RULE – Adding your link gives us permission to use an image from the pin (or post connected to the pin) to feature on next week’s Pin-It Party. Because of this we ask that you only link up images from your own site, and images that you have taken, created or have legal rights to. Thanks!